In response to proposed gun control bills introduced at the State Assembly, Republcian State Assemblyman & Wall Township Attorney Sean Kean said "These bills are very complex. These are important issues that should not be rushed through." Here are the bills Mr. Kean says are complex:
- Reduce the maximum capacity of ammunition magazines
- Ban assault-style .50 caliber weapons
- Require ammunition sales to be conducted face-to-face
- Disqualify a person named on the federal Terrorist Watchlist from obtaining a gun
- Require firearms seizure when a mental health professional determines a threat of harm
- Establish an amnesty period for a person who unlawfully possesses a handgun, rifle, or shotgun or who possesses an unlicensed or unregistered assault firearm
What's so complex about this Mr. Kean. There are only two reasons Kean would say this. Either he is stupid or trying to con us. I know Mr Kean is not stupid. He is showing his true colors - instead of doing what is common sense and right, he chosen to be a con man to the mainstream and stand with the minority extremists and fanatics. Shame on you Mr. Kean. Shame on you.