Invite a friend
Free Crash Course in Financial Aid Seminar
First Financial Federal Credit Union (www.firstffcu.com ) is offering a no-cost seminar at its Wall Headquarters on the financial aid process and student loans, presented by Ken O’Connor, director of student advocacy at cuStudentLoans.org.
Participants will learn:
- How to apply for and maximize financial aid eligibility
- Strategies for increasing merit-based scholarships
- The difference between federal and private student loans
- Gain insight into the school selection process
- Bill pay solutions - dealing with the college bursar and financial aid departments
|Where||First Financial Federal Credit Union 1800 State Route 34, Wall Township, NJ 07719|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Teens|
More About First Financial Federal Credit Union
Founded by a collection of schoolteachers in Asbury Park in 1936, First Financial Credit Union is a chain of credit unions that serve Monmouth and Ocean counties. First Financial is a not-for-profit company that offers basic services like checking and savings accounts while also offering a variety of loans, from student to business to home equity to auto loans. This location, at the large corporate park off Route 34, is First Financial's corporate headquarters.