Tickets are still available to a night at Giamano’s Restaurant in Bradley Beach for a fundraiser to benefit the FoodBank of Monmouth and Ocean counties.
The event, “Locals Feeding Locals,’’ will feature fine dining, entertainment and raffles with proceeds to benefit the FoodBank, located in Neptune Township. Tickets are $50 each.
Seating is on the hour from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Giamano’s, 301 Main St. in Bradley.
The menu for the buffet-style dinner includes:
- Giamano's Famous Roasted Fall Pumpkin con Pasta
- Baked Mushrooms Parmigiana
- Roasted Garlic and White Bean Pesto w/ Bruscetta
Insalata Salad Plated (choice of):
- Giamano's House Salad w/ Imported Provolone & Genoa Salami
- Organic Fall Lettuces w/ Goat Cheese and Walnuts
- Giamano's Famous Chicken Milano w/ Garlic and Rosemary
- Rigatoni Mezzi Amatriciana (Sweet Onion & Pancetta)
- Baked Eggplant Rollentine
Coffee & Dessert is provided by The Culinary Training Kitchen at The FoodBank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties.