The parking attendents waived drivers into the dirt paths to the soccer fields behind town hall, rides geared up, workers manned their amusements, put finishing touches on their stands and fairgoers queued up at the ticket booths Thursday as the Wall Fair, a four-day celebration capped by a fireworks display on Sunday began at 5 p.m.
The fair continues today at 5 p.m. Below is a partial list of events.
• Friday, June 29 - Small Touch a Truck site opens
• Friday, June 29 - Performance by 'No Standards' band
• Friday, Saturday, Sunday, June 29, 30 & July 1 - Wiffleball Tournament - sign up here, and Challenger Division sign up here!
• Saturday, June 30 - Cruise Night, & Corn Toss Tournament
• Saturday, June 30 - Performance by 'Shots and Goggles' band; Corn Toss!
• Sunday, July 1 - FIREWORKS at 9:30 at the WALL FAIR!
• Sunday, July 1 - Performance by 'RPM' band