First Financial Federal Credit Union (www.firstffcu.com ) is offering a no-cost seminar at its Wall Headquarters on the financial aid process and student loans, presented by Ken O’Connor, director of student advocacy at cuStudentLoans.org.
Participants will learn:
- How to apply for and maximize financial aid eligibility
- Strategies for increasing merit-based scholarships
- The difference between federal and private student loans
- Gain insight into the school selection process
- Bill pay solutions - dealing with the college bursar and financial aid departments