Atlantis Diner features traditional diner food like pancakes, waffles, burgers and sandwiches as well as a selection of Greek specialties like Greek salads and gyro sandwiches. Located just down Route 35 from the bridge between Brielle and Point Pleasant, Atlantis Diner also has breakfast and dinner specials for seniors who are 55 and older. In addition, it features bakery fresh desserts that include cheesecakes, pies and three different types of pudding. It's open late on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 7am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 7am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level and there is a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Greek, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual