Calvary Presbyterian Church
Drag box to select area
Calvary held its first service in a tent in August of 1954, with eight members. In 1960 ground was broken for a church building on Washington Drive in Brick Township, changing its name to Calvary Presbyterian Church six years later. In 1997, the Wall property was purchased. The congregation continues to grow since moving into the facility in 2000.
2263 Allenwood Rd, Wall Township, NJ 07719
- Fax: 732-449-8275
- Hours: Worship: Sun, 10:15am