Independently owned and operated, the Jazzercise in Wall is located in the Wall Circle Plaza near the traffic circle with Route 34 and Route 524. It offers a wide variety of classes, including body sculpting, low impact/lite Jazzercise, circuit training, personal touch, Jr. Jazzercise and its signature Jazzercise class. Choreographed to the latest music, Jazzercise is a fusion of jazz dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga and kickboxing which allows students to burn up to 600 calories in an effective 60-minute total body workout that combines dance-based cardio, strength training and stretching to sculpt, tone and lengthen muscles. The Wall location also offers babysitting services Monday through Friday for its 9:30am classes.
- Hours: Sunday: 8:20 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m., Monday/Wednesday: 8:20 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. - 7:45 p.m., Tuesday: 7:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. - 7:45 p.m., Thursday: 7:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. - 7:45 p.m., Friday:
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: September 11, 2000
- What makes this community special?: Burn up to 600 calories in one fun and powerfully effective 55-60 minute total body workout! Choreographed to today's hottest music, Jazzercise is a fusion of dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga and kickboxing.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Student
- Membership info: There are a variety of pricing plans to choose from. Babysitting is available for our M-F 9:30 a.m. classes.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: www.jazznj.com/schedule.php